Saturday We need RPCV's to fill care-packs for Foster Kids

  • NorCal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013
      This Saturday, March 23 from 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM we will be filling care-packs for foster kids in Napa. We need just a couple more people to have a full crew. Carpools are available.

      Come enjoy the company of other RPCVs while bringing service home. For more details and to RSVP go to the NorCal website ->
      http://norcalpca.org/newcontent.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=542