Making Waves Academy Career Day

  • Karen Drachler
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 12:48 PM
    Hello RPCVs,

    Please see email below from high school teacher and RPCV Alexis Medina. Please reply to Alexis directly at amedina@... or event coordinator Cassie Huang at chuang@...

    I am reaching out to you because my school, Making Waves Academy, is hosting a career day and we need panelist. My social network is relatively small and so I am reaching out to you for extra support. We have individuals from STEM, Education, Government and Business. With the goal of providing exposure to our students, we are looking for individuals in other fields such as healthcare, media, sports, entertainment, and social services.

    Attached is a letter with information regarding the event that you can share with your friends and colleagues. Please let me know if you need any more information or questions.

    Thank you for your support!

    Best,

    Alexis