Food Justice Fellowship

  • daniel_rabkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      My sister-in-law asked me to publicize this agriculture/ food justice fellowship opportunity in San Diego. Please send it along to anyone who you think might be interested. Thanks.

      The Jewish Food Justice Fellowship (JFJF) is a pilot professional development oriented program designed and implemented by the Leichtag Foundation in San Diego's North County coastal region to support vibrant Jewish life in North County and to combat poverty and increase food access and self-sufficiency. The program will focus on food justice, agricultural sustainability and Jewish community engagement. Eight to twelve Fellows from throughout North America and Israel will be selected in the pilot cohort.

      www.jewishfoodjustice.org/apply