Re: Peace Corps Holiday Party

  • celia bosworth
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2012
      Oooops, I got the address wrong.  Heidi's correct address is: 990 Benito Court, Pacific Grove

      See you there!

      On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 9:03 AM, celia bosworth <celiabos@...> wrote:
      Come one and all!!  Spread the word!!  Friends and Family welcome!!  Two weeks from today!!

      Once again Heidi Irvin is hosting a holiday gathering at her home where she will provide her famous Christmas cookies and light the candles on her Christmas tree.  An amazing sight you will not want to miss!

      Saturday December 15 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
      9990 Benito Court, Pacific Grove

      Please bring finger food to share!

      Please RSVP to Heidi at (831) 375-5002 or heidipg@...

      See you there!