NorCalPCA helping with KQED Pledge Drive

  • NorCal
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 7:42 PM
      We would like to put together a volunteer group to answer phones for KQED's fall Pledge drive. This helps KQED serve the community with quality news and it gives NorCalPCA a higher profile within the community. We need at least 5 people. This does not commit you. Once we have enough for a date we will contact you again to see if you're still available. BTW they always have great food.

      http://norcalpca.org/content.cfm?id_con=123