Grants deadline is August 31, 2012

  • marhyde@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      Only one month until the deadline for NorCal Grants Proposals. We are
      looking for community-based projects in different parts of the world, in
      keeping with the spirit of the Peace Corps. Although no Peace Corps
      involvement is required, we give priority to proposals recommended by
      NorCal Peace Corps members or current Peace Corps Volunteers from Northern
      California. Requirements are outlined at www.norcalpca.org under
      “grants”. Questions can be directed to Marilyn Hyde, Grants Chair, at
      marhyde@....
    • marhyde@cruzio.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2012