July 4th

  • celia bosworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012
      Happy Canada Day everyone (July 1)!!

      As we salute our neighbors to the north let's get ready for our own
      national holiday just a few days away.

      Join us in the Monterey Independence Day Parade

      Met us in the parking lot in front of the blood center (across the
      street from Post Office) on Hartnell St. at 9:00!

      Afterwards join us for a potluck at Jodie's house in Pacific Grove.
      Call Jodie to RSVP and for directions: 831-373-6963

      Children and friends welcome at both events!!!