Next NorCal Grants deadline is August 31

  • marhyde@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2012
      NorCal’s Grants Program deadline for proposals is August 31, 2012. Each
      year we look for community based projects where a small amount of money
      will bring benefits. A grant is approximately $500-2,000 depending on
      project need. Although no Peace Corps involvement is required, we give
      priority to proposals recommended by NorCal Peace Corps members or current
      Peace Corps Volunteers from Northern California. Requirements for the
      grant proposal and submission process are outlined at www.norcalpca.org
      under “grants”. You can also read about previous recipients. Please note
      that NorCal Grants DO NOT pay for general operating expenses, salaries,
      scholarships, or personal travel.

      NorCal’s Grants Program releases funds on a yearly basis only. The
      proposals will be evaluated in September-October, with funding distributed
      after that. Questions can be directed to Marilyn Hyde, Grants Chair, at
      marhyde@....