Re: Annual NorCal Survey - May 2012

  • NorCalPCA
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2012
      Dear Cathy,

      Thanks so much for filling out the survey, we value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time. We were sorry to hear of your difficulty submitting your survey response, that is so frustrating! We would be happy to speak with you more about your impressions of the NorCal PCA over a coffee (our treat), phone call or through email.

      We hope you'll consider joining us at one of our upcoming events (you can see all events on our website www.norcal.org).

      Best regards,
      NorCal PCA
      Listserve Moderator