AGM Guinea Drum & Dance performance by M'Mah Toure

  • NorCal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012
      Awesome last minutes news. We have arrange a traditional Guinea drum & dance performance for the AGM this Sat Jan 28.

      This performance is directed and choreographed by M'Mah Toure of Guinea, West Africa. She also dances in the piece. M'Mah Toure is a master dancer, choreographer and teacher. She toured for 15 years all over the world with Les Ballets Africains, West Africa's top dance company. M'Mah now lives in the Bay Area and teaches and performs here and around the country.

      This show is a traditional Guinea drum and dance performance. The percussionists will play the djembe drum, the doun doun drum and the ballophone (a sort of African xylaphone). You will enjoy this exciting, high-energy performance!

      More details about the AGM on the NorCalPCA.org website.