FW: Bay Area - "Engaging the Other Conference" - Thu-Sun, Dec. 1-4, 2011

  • Mike Abkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011

      Kind of last minute, but this has just come to my attention. Unfortunately, I’ll be out of town this weekend but am passing this along just in case some of you may be available and interested. I went to one of these conferences a couple of years ago – well worth the time!

      Mike

      Check out the National Peace Academy

          ... supporting, advancing, and nurturing cultures of peace through peacelearning toward the development of the full spectrum of the peacebuilder in everyone – inner and outer, personal and professional; and the development of peace systems – local to global.

      Check out The Green Pen

          ...an evolutionary perspective on these revolutionary times.

      6th Annual International Conference on
      "Engaging The Other"
      The Power of Compassion

      December 1-4, 2011
      Thursday - Sunday
      Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, Calif. USA

      Program
      http://www.cbiworld.org/Pages/Conferences_ETO_ProgSessions.htm

      Online or Onsite
      http://www.cbiworld.org/Pages/Conferences_ETO_Fees.htm

      Location
      http://www.cbiworld.org/Pages/Conferences_ETO_SiteTravel.htm

      Sponsored by:
      Common Bond Institute,
      Co-Sponsored by:
      Pacifica Institute, Santa Clara University, Global Ministries University,
      International Humanistic Psychology Association
      Supported by:
      Meridian University, Silicon Valley Inter-religious Council,
      Charter for Compassion,
      and Parliament of World's Religions
      Endorsed by:
      Over 100 cooperating organizations and universities