Fw: Thailand RPCV's

  • Celia Bosworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      From: "David Alsobrook" <david.alsobrook@...>
      To: <celia@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 12:21 PM
      Subject: Thailand RPCV's

      TO: Ms. Celia Bosworth:

      During the summer of 1967, I was part of a Peace Corps Advanced Training
      Program for Thailand (TEFL) at Northern Illinois University. I didn't
      enroll in the second half of the training in 1968 and didn't go to Thailand
      with my original training group. I think this group later was designated as
      Thailand 24. Although I'm not a RPCV, I continue to be a strong supporter
      of the Peace Corps' various missions. If any of your RPCV group served with
      Thailand 24, I would be interested in hearing about their service in
      Thailand and their careers since they returned to the U.S. in the early 70s.
      Thank you very much for any assistance that you can give me.

      Sincerely,
      David Alsobrook
      Little Rock, AR