Going Digital: Technology’s Role in Development and Human Rights

  • NorCal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2011
      November 2 (wed), 6-8p, World Affair Council SF

      Our friends at the World Affairs Council in SF are holding a panel discussion on Technology's Role in Development and Human Rights. We have a number of RPCVs whose main assignment was IT related. This program will be very interesting to you. It is also an opportunity to network with people currently working as IT professionals in development.

      A NorCalPCA member works at the Commmon Wealth Club and has managed to secure a nice discount to RPCVs. Full details on the NorCalPCA website.
      http://norcalpca.org/content.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=367

      Don't forget to check your NorCalPCA membership status.
      http://norcalpca.org/membercheck.cfm

      Will Spargur
      Swaziland 92-95