Fwd: UPDATE: East Africa drought becomes famine - help needed

  • Susan Silber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2011
      Hi RPCV Community - here's an important message from Oxfam, regarding the famine in Africa. I know that many of you served in Africa, so have a personal connection to this tragic situation. Please consider a financial contribution to Oxfam (or any other non-profit aiding this cause - please note that I am not at all affiliated with Oxfam).

      Susan Silber
      RPCV Costa Rica