Apologies! Hacker time!

  • Peter Montalbano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2011

      Hi, friends,

      I have no idea how my Yahoo contacts got hacked, but they definitely did. I have been trying to change my password, but apparently Yahoo is completely in the clutches of ATT (who gives money to Tea Party candidates, BTW) and they have put me in some kind of catch-22 where I can’t change my settings because, even though I have the right password for my Yahoo account, ATT is asking for some other ID which I have no knowledge of, won’t let me into my own account settings! Looking for a phone number to call, but haven’t found one. Really crazy. Anyhow I’ve got to solve this quickly, I know. Please have patience with me in the meantime, you may be getting more of these unwanted links. DO NOT click on them.

      Just an update, since I haven’t been in touch with most of you for awhile: I’m working on a great project, translating a Thai novel into English, should be done in about 6 months. Will keep you posted, will be blogging about it soon.

      Again, sincerest apologies.

      -Peter