NorCal Grants Deadline is July 31

  • marhyde@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      The next deadline to submit a proposal for NorCal Grants is July 31, 2011.
      We need your help to identify worthy projects. This NorCal program
      provides an opportunity for members to potentially support a place and
      project you believe in. The complete criteria and proposal outline
      specifics are posted on the NorCal website, but here are some of the
      details.

      We’re looking for diverse projects in different parts of the world. We
      hope that, whenever possible, the requests come from community
      organizations that are actively working with a clear purpose and have
      researched their needs carefully.

      Persons requesting funds must demonstrate commitment to the project by
      providing community labor, monetary contributions, local resources and/or
      training.

      We DO NOT require Peace Corps to be involved. However, we do look for
      somebody or some group outside of the requestors to vouch for the
      organization, its goals, and the project’s feasibility.

      We look forward to receiving the proposals. If you need more information,
      please contact me.

      Marilyn Hyde
      Grants Committee Chair
      marhyde@...