Computer Training for Jamaica

  • nalini_elkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      I will be going to Jamaica over the summer (July 16 - 30) to do computer training at an orphanage & elementary schools. I will also be meeting with Jamaicans working with the eCorps who refurbish computers and provide them all over the world. Please click on: www.WorldComputerExchange.org.

      It would be great if other RPCVs want to get involved. If you have any used computer games, esp. that the kids can use for learning math, science, reading, etc. Please let me know. I would also like to continue this work next year.

      If anyone wants to join me for this year or next year, that would be great also!

      Nalini Elkins
      RPCV Togo (80-82)