Fw: Looking for speaker on global poverty

  • NorCalPCA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      If you can help please contact Stepanie King directly at mainesteph@...

      Listserve Moderator

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Stephanie <mainesteph@...>
      To: NorCalPCA@...
      Sent: Thu, January 27, 2011 1:31:09 PM
      Subject: Looking for speaker on global poverty

      Hello,
      I'm a graduate of JustFaith, a national, faith-based social justice program.  I'm looking for someone to speak to this year's class at our church in Livermore on the topic of global poverty.  It occurred to me that a former Peace Corp volunteer would be the perfect person to speak about this issue.

      If you know of someone locally who might be willing to talk with our group on February 24, I'd appreciate their contact information.

      Thanks very much.
      Stephanie King
      925-518-3465