YNPNsfba Career Development Event: Transform Your Resume - Jan 25, 2011‏‏

  • Justin T
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      An organization that I volunteer with, the Young Nonprofit Professionals Network, is presenting a resume clinic aimed at nonprofit job seekers on January 25th in San Francisco at the Quaker Meeting House at 65 Ninth Street. I've pasted a flier below with additional information.

      Hope to see you there,

      Justin
      Bolivia, 2005-2008

      News Year's Resolution: Transform Your Resume

      Start off the New Year by polishing your resume! Join us for an evening of networking and an in-depth critique of your resume with a panel of accomplished non-profit professionals and human resource experts. With expert advice and tips, you will be on your way to making that change from your current position, landing your first job in the nonprofit world or brushing up on new strategies to further your career goals.

      In most cases, your resume is your first impression…so make it a good one!

      Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2011

      Time: 6:15 PM – 8:15 PM (Program begins promptly at 6:15 PM; Networking at 8:00 PM)

      Location: Quaker Meeting House @ 65 Ninth Street (bwtn. Market and Mission), San Francisco

      Transportation: 5-minute walk from the Civic Center BART station

      Registration is limited: http://www.acteva.com/go/ynpn to YNPN Registration on Acteva and includes: Facilitated discussion with local leaders, networking, and refreshments.

      How much does it cost?: $7 for YNPNsfba members; $10 for non-members.
      YNPNsfba members can bring a friend for FREE to TWO Career Development events per annual membership. Become a member or renew for $35/year — Learn more and sign up at www.ynpn.org/sfba.

      NOTE: This is one of YNPNsfba's most popular Career Development events and Registration is based on a first come first serve basis.

      Business casual attire and business cards are encouraged!

      What is YNPN's Career Development Series? YNPNsfba's Career Development Volunteer Committee hosts interactive seminars that cover skills and strategies in a variety of areas such as nonprofit management, networking, and mentoring. Our series is tailored to early career nonprofit professionals and other community members who are interested in supporting and strengthening the incoming generation of nonprofit leaders. Featured speakers and discussion leaders share insider advice and mentoring to advance your career in the nonprofit sector. To learn more, email careerdevelopment@... or visit www.ynpn.org/sfba.