RPCV Social-Friday-7pm, The Page

  • Emily Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2010
      Hey folks,

      Just a friendly reminder that the November SF RPCV happy hour is this Friday at 7pm at The Page (on Page and Divisidero).  We are usually in the back, near the pool table.  I'm going to try to find a Peace Corps poster for the table, but if that fails, just look for the people swapping stories of gastrointestinal ills.

      Friends and non-RPCVs are welcomed to come as well.

      Feel free to give me a call or shoot me a text if you can't find us  (510.684.9109).

      Hope to see you there!

      Emily
      RPCV Cape Verde ('06-'08)