NorCal Grants Committee looking for 2 more on 9/11/10

  • marhyde@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      The Grants Committee is looking for 2 more people to join us in our
      decision making on Saturday, Sept 11 at 10:30 in Contra Costa County (near
      a BART line). We expect our meeting to last about 1 1/2 hours. All
      attendees need to review proposals before coming and help us reach a
      consensus about NorCal grant awards for this year.

      If this sounds appealing and you are available, please contact me for more
      details.

      You must be a NorCal member in good standing to be eligible.

      Marilyn Hyde
      Grants Committee Chair