Fw: Haiti Event

  • kjkeefer@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2010
      A number of you have asked how you can help in Haiti. Although I haven't heard the question for over a month, if you're still interested, you might wish to attend this Palo Alto event on July 21st.

      Since I know nothing more about this, please direct any questions to Peter Drekmeier. His email is at the end of the message.

      Karen