Hike at Point Reyes Saturday

  • WillS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2010
      Hey all
      This Saturday we will be doing a hike at Point Reyes National Seashore. It is suppose to be a warm day. This is an 11 mile hike going from sea level (beach-yeah!) to the top of Mount Wittenberg - 1,400. We'll have lunch at the spectacular Sculptured Beach and there's some great pubs/restaurants in Olema to fill up and quench our thirst when it is all done. Carpools are being offered from Oakland and SF. If you can share a ride or need one let me know. Details at http://norcalpca.org/content.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=237

      Will Spargur
      cspargur87@...