RSVP for RPCV Bissap Baobab Dinner and Dancing: May 8 in SF

  • Erin Bowman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010
      Our annual Bissap Baobab Fete will be held Saturday May 8, 2010. This event has been a lot of fun in the past with great attendance. We will meet up around 8 p.m. and have dinner at Bissap Baobab then head to Petit Baobab (or possibly the new Baobab Village right next door) for some dancing. You are welcome to attend all or part of the evening's fun-- only RSVP if you plan to attend dinner so I can get an accurate count.

      This year, we will have a buffet style menu and a set price that does not include drinks. More info on the menu and price to come.

      Please RSVP to Erin Bowman: erinbowmanrpcv@...

      --
      Erin Bowman
      RPCV Benin, 2004-2006