Peace Corps 50th Anniversary

  • jaymaghana@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2010
      Take Part in Planning for Peace Corps’ 50th Anniversary

      NorCal Peace Corps Association wants to make a big splash in the Bay Area for the celebration of 50 years of Peace Corps. The board is thinking big – a conference, cultural fair, gala, thousands of people getting together to reaffirm Peace Corps and the ideas and ideals behind it.

      Be part of putting this big event together, and join the NorCal board for our first 50th Anniversary planning committee meeting on Monday April 12th. We will be meeting from 6:30 to 8:30 at 965 Mission Street, Suite 300. All are welcomed to participate and brainstorm ideas for the anniversary festivities.

      Contact: Carol Laughlin
      Email: carol.laughlin@...