  • Peter Laugharn
    Feb 1, 2010
    Dear NorCal Peace Corps Association:

    The Santa Cruz-based Firelight Foundation is looking for a director of development.   Firelight funds about 200 grassroots organizations in ten African countries, all helping children and families affected by AIDS and poverty.  I am an RPCV myself (Morocco, 82-84), and I would love to see applications from RPCVs who have good fundraising experience - particularly if their Peace Corps experience was in Africa.
    Could you help me post this job in the NorCal Listserv (for the whole Bay Area)?  I'd love it to go up soon, since the position closes on Feb 5.
    I've attached the job posting, which can also be found on our website, www.firelightfoundation.org.
    Many thanks,

    Peter Laugharn, Executive Director, Firelight Foundation
    plaugharn@...     +1 (831) 429-8750   http://www.linkedin.com/in/laugharn
    Communities changing children's lives