      From: "Constantino, Annaliza" <aconstantino@...>
      To: NorCal PCA <norcalpca@...>
      Cc: "Contreras, Andrew" <AContreras@...>
      Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 4:59:29 PM
      Subject: Tell us about your Volunteer and Service Work

      Greetings, RPCVs!

      The White House is working on an initiative to increase civic engagement across the nation.  We would like to collect examples of what our local RPCVs are doing in their communities.  This data is a great way for us to brag about the work all of you are doing!  We need to send the data we collect to HQ by Monday, June 8th so please respond ASAP.

      Please send us information on volunteer/service organizations you are currently involved with and include the following:

      ·         a brief description of the organization (1-2 sentences),

      ·         the type(s) of projects worked on (1-2 sentences), and

      ·         who individuals and/or groups may contact if interested in volunteering.

      I will be out of the office tomorrow so please send your responses to Recruitment Coordinator Andrew Contreras at acontreras@... as soon as possible.  You may contact him either via the e-mail address provided or 510.452.8450 if you have any questions.

      Thank you all for your continued efforts of the 3rd goal!

      Best regards,

      Annaliza Constantino

      Administrative Clerk

      San Francisco Regional Office

      1301 Clay Street, Suite 620N

      Oakland, CA 94612

      510.452.8443

      www.peacecorps.gov

      Apply
      Now

      Events & Web Chats

      Top Skills
      in Demand

      Education
      Mini-Site

      Agriculture Mini-Site

      Environment
      Mini-Site

      By not printing this email you've helped save paper, ink, and millions of trees.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic