779another Cal Peace Corps student group looking for RPCV speakers

  • Chris Carlisle
    Mar 2, 2009
      Like Daniel, I received a similar message from a student at UC Berkeley
      and told her I'd spread the word. Maybe some of you want to help out. Her
      contact info is below.

      My name is Veronica Carrillo and I am the Member Resources Representative
      for the Peace Corps @ Berkeley. I am currently looking for any return
      peace corps volunteers that would be interested in speaking to our student
      group about their own PC experiences and to field any questions our
      members may have. Specifically, I am looking for 2-4 presenters that would
      be able to speak for about 15 minutes each at 6:30 pm on Wednesday March
      11th. If anyone is interested, please let me know so that we can make
      further arrangements. If anyone is interested in speaking but is
      unavailable on March 11th, it would be possible to reschedule you for a
      future Wednesday evening. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.

      Veronica Carrillo
      Member Resources Representative
      Peace Corps @ Berkeley
      ravenico@...