733Re: [NorCalPCA] shipping books?

  • bob heavner
    Dec 14, 2008
      Books can also be shipped by barrel (it's the size of what you'd picture a barrel as being). Last year it cost me $180 to ship one full of books to Sierra Leone. I used an expatriate Sierra Leonean in San Jose to ship mine. It took three months to arrive but the advantage was that it was delivered to a contact's home address and didn't have to be retrieved from the docks. Best, Bob Heavner