      From: James Boylson [mailto:seamusb32@...]
      Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 10:24 AM
      To: Mike Abkin; Ben Bellows; Pam Gleason; Susan Silber; Bosco So; Karen J.
      Keefer
      Cc: Nathan Sargent; Mike Abkin
      Subject: Possible local assistance to new arrival from Senegal; Fw: Resume

      I'm taking the liberty of forwarding a recently provided resume of a young
      Senegalese man, who's name & situation was forwarded to us by some other
      RPCV's on the East Coast (NY).

      He's been awarded an Internship with a NPO group (Migrant Rights Int'l.,)
      based here in the SF Bay area, and we were asked to help him find some very
      low cost housing. Both his short & long term housing needs situation have
      now been fully satisfied; but his Internship stipend is not nearly enough to
      properly support him in this High Cost of Living area.

      As you can clearly see from his (attached) Resume, he's both well educated
      and talented; generally & linguistically.

      If you personally don't have any ideas or leads to offer, it would be
      greatly appreciated if you could pass this along to any of your other NorCal
      RPCV network members, who might have some ideas, contacts or referrals to
      offer.

      He will initially be helping me do translations of documents needed to get
      our solution reviewed/approved for import, distribution & use in his
      homeland, as well as the African Francophone Nation Community. But we need
      both short & long term supplementary earnings capabilities; to allow him to
      make the most of his internship here (hosting NPO based in Emeryville); so
      any ideas along these lines will be most beneficial, and appreciated. Best
      Regards to all, J. Seamus Boylson

      ************************

      PUREWATER ASSOCIATES/H2O-4Africa, Inc.,*/**

      International, Ltd.,* {**NPO Affiliate}

      {*Agents for WHA, Int'l./SilverDYNER; "Purifying the World, 1 Drop at a
      Time"C}

      J.N. 'Seamus' Boylson, Managing Principal

      Member, Board of Directors, The World Health Alliance Int'l., Inc.;

      {Web Site % <http://www.whaintl.com/> www.whaintl.com; e-Mail %
      <http://us.f824.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=atac-iunltd@...>
      atac-iunltd@...}

      Primary Corporate Agent for Africa/Int'l. Agribusiness Interests.

      {NB: WHAI is a Member of the UN/WHO's Household Healthy Water Treatment
      Network.}

      [Affiliates in: Florence, Italy(EU); Kenya, E.Africa Reg'n); Senegal & Ghana
      (W. Africa Reg'n); So.AfricaReg'n.

      Contact Info: POST, %1775 Milmont Dr., Ste. N-208, Milpitas, CA 95035-3050;
      MOB. % #408-881-3312.