483NorCal grants recipient in path of Hurricane Felix

  • marhyde
    Sep 3, 2007
      Information from NorCal Grants below.
      From: "marhyde" <marhyde@...>
      To: NorCalPCA@...
      Sent: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 09:43:02 -0700
      Subject: NorCal grants recipient in path of Hurricane Felix

      Hello, NorCal members.  Familias Saludables is a small clinic on Roatan Island, Honduras, that provides HIV/AIDS support for women and their families. In both 2004 and 2006, you, through the NorCal Grants Program, supported their efforts.  We helped them purchase HIV testing kits and later helped them refurbish a hospice room at the local hospital.

      Valerie Nelson, Clinic Director, sent this e-mail as they wait for Hurricane Felix.

      Marilyn Hyde

      NorCal Grants Committee Chair