351Micheal Franti & Spearhead - Tahoe - 2/18

  • Scott Watenpaugh
    Feb 1, 2007
      Michael Franti & Spearhead are coming to the Bay Area and we're getting a
      group together in Tahoe to see him on Feb 18. (He'll be in SF Feb 16 and
      Feb 17, but all the cool kidz will be with us in Tahoe!)

      So, come up to Tahoe. Stay at my place. Sit by the fire. Snowboard. Ski.
      Snowshoe. Drink wine. What ever you do when you're up there. My pad is
      $40 per person per night (it's pretty nice and it's got 10 beds). Try to
      come up the w h o l e weekend (available Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun
      nights). Just RSVP to scott_watenpaugh@... (and get tickets soon,
      'cause they'll prob'ly sell out).

      Michael Franti & Spearhead (also Keller Williams)

      Feb 18, 2007, 8:30

      Montbleu Resort Showroom, Lake Tahoe NV

      Tickets ($33): http://spearhead.baselineticketing.com/

      Tour Dates: http://www.spearheadvibrations.com/tourdates.html

      Sample Music: http://www.spearheadvibrations.com/music.html

      We will also carpool up to Tahoe to save the planet (and $$). So even if
      you don't have wheels (or 4WD) you should COME!

      Power to the Peaceful!

      Scott Watenpaugh, Fiji RPCV

      415-205-1113 (m)