1431House for Rent in Oakland

  • Lisa McNally
    Jul 2, 2014
      Hello,

      I am going on a sabbatical from September 2014 to July 2015.  I am renting out my house for this time period.  If anyone is interested I can be reached at 415-269-9977.  You can view the ad hereā€¦ Sunny 2bdrm/2bthrm in Tuxedo

      Thank you!
      Lisa McNally
      RPCV Guyana 2002-2004

      On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 7:18 AM, "Celia Bosworth celiabos@... [NorCalPCA]" <NorCalPCA-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Day after tomorrow!!

      Reminder to my fellow RPCVs,

      We are again participating in City of Monterey's 4th of July parade.  This year we'll be joining the Peace Coalition in unit 37.  We are meeting in the blood bank parking lot, behind the medical building across the street from the Post Office on Hartnell.  We are gathering at 9:00 a.m. (please be prompt), the parade starts at 10:00 a.m. sharp!  The parade is over by noon.  After the parade the city throws a great party, with live performances, kids activities, the museums and historic adobes are open with special activities also.  All around a fun way to spend the day.

      Although you can just show up, I'd appreciate a quick email at celiabos@..., so I'll know to expect you and keep an eye out for you.

      Also, children, friends, etc. welcome.  You don't have to have been in the Peace Corps, just a peace loving supporter is fine.

      Help spread the word!!

      Celia

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic