1402RPCV events on BOTH sides of the Monterey Bay this coming weekend!

  • Celia Bosworth
    Dec 8, 2013

      Wow, what a weekend we have coming up.  Events on Friday AND Saturday, AND on both sides of our beautiful Monterey Bay--don't miss them!

      Happy Hour and Group Elections

      12/13/13 Fri (5:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
      Kianti's Pizza and Pasta Bar
      1100 Pacific Ave, Santa Cruz
      Contact:Laurel Tanza (lgtanza[at]gmail[dot]com)

      For the December RPCV Social, we will be meeting at Kianti's Pizza and Pasta Bar. All of our RPCV socials are open to RPCVs of all ages - whether you just returned yesterday, or returned 50 years ago, come, and bring your friends if they don't mind hearing a lot of indecipherable Peace Corps acronyms.

      Meet new people, have dinner with old friends, share PC stories, network, and hear about other upcoming RPCV events. This will also be a great opportunity to plan future activities for 2014.

      We'll also be electing a new Director for the Santa Cruz/Monterey Group.

      PC Xmas Tree Lighting Party

      12/14/13 Sat (5:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
      Heidi's house
      RSVP for location, Pacific Grove
      Contact:Celia Bosworth (celiabos@...)

      Once again Heidi Irvin is hosting a holiday gathering at her home where she will provide her famous Christmas cookies and light the candles on her Christmas tree (yes, I did say candles). An amazing sight you will not want to miss!

      Bring a light snack to share. We want finger foods only, preferably not sweet because Heidi makes a lot of German Christmas cookies, mulled wine and cider.

      RSVP for Directions

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic