1389Work in Solar?

  • davidsong03
    Nov 5, 2013
      Hello Fellow RPCVs,

      If you're interested in utility-scale solar, First Solar is hiring across a number of segments in the SF office (and elsewhere if you have the itch again).

      My group, Project Development, is looking to fill a contract junior project developer role. The position is "Project Development Analyst" on the First Solar job site. I can tell you all about it and forward your resume if you contact me at david.song@.... My boss specifically noted my Peace Corps experience and its relevance to solar project development during my hiring process, and I completely agree that it's a great fit: working under uncertainty and with limited resources, sustainability, a job that's not so easy to explain. Perfect for RPCVs!