1365Africa Day in Marin City - July 20th.

  • Erik Scheller
    Jul 17, 2013

      Hello Fellow RPCVs,

      I figured especially the West Africa RPCVs would be interested in the following event.  I just was handed the flyer and below is the content of the flyer. The flyer can also be viewed on the betterafrica.org website.  I am not sure whether this is a first time event … it will be new for me.

      Jayma, in case you read this can you forward it to your East Bay folks…I am only on the listserv for NorCal, SF, and North Bay.

      Africa Day in Marin City

      Africa Day is a day to celebrate African Culture and to raise awareness of the needs in West Africa .

      Join us for Music & Dance, Arts & Crafts, Food & Fun.

      Place: Drake Avenue between 825 Drake Avenue and Buckelew Street

      Date: July 20, 2013 from 10 AM to 6:30 PM.

      Admission is FREE to the public

      $25 per table for vendors

      Donate any high school level books for students in Nigeria .

      Sponsored by: Village Baptist Church , People Intercities Fellowship, Better Africa Foundation, and Village Oduduw Housing of Marin City .

      For more information: Better Africa Christian Foundation, 1011 Allen Street , Petaluma , CA 94954 707.762.6125, info@..., www.betterafrica.org

      Erik P. Scheller

      44 Martin Drive

      Novato, CA 94949