1122An Invitation To A Metta Party/Fundraiser on April 23rd, 3-5 p.m.

  • Mike Abkin
    Apr 4, 2011

      Hello, everyone.

      I hope to see you at an event Louise and I are co-hosting on April 23rd from 3-5 pm, a party/fundraiser for The Metta Center for Nonviolence.  It is hosted by and at the home of Moira Brennan and Jonathan Frieman in San Rafael. It will celebrate the 10th anniversary of Michael Nagler's "Search for a Nonviolent Future" with music, refreshments and a network of community members working with determination and enthusiasm for the creation of a culture of peace and nonviolence: the heart of a new paradigm. Come to make new friends or to catch up with old ones, and hear about the exciting developments happening at Metta.

      Please send an RSVP (or your questions) to Stephanie

      Mike

      http://img2.ymlp120.net/qm6q_Screenshot20110402at103223.png