1105Fw: International Women's Day in Berkeley- Ending hunger starts with women

  • NorCalPCA
    Mar 2, 2011

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: D Thayer <thayerd@...>
      To: NorCalPCA@...
      Sent: Wed, March 2, 2011 9:07:02 AM
      Subject: International Women's Day in Berkeley- Ending hunger starts with women

      Hello,

      I'm a local volunteer with the SF Bay Area Oxfam Action Corps.  Since the National Peace Corps Association is partnering with Oxfam America to highlight food security issues, I wanted to let you know about an event we're hosting next Tuesday in Berkeley.  Since this event may be of interest to your members, please feel free to pass along the info and invitation.

      Thank you,
      Desiree Thayer