Re: [Noord-Brabant_Genealogy] de Hoog - Koekoek (Coecoeck)

  • Anthony Hofstee
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2001
      Esther, I have located my Aerjaentje Bastiaens Coecoeck (Koekkoek). She
      was christened in Dussen 26-12-1671 as daughter of Bastiaen Bastiaens
      Koekkoek and Cornelia Arisse Rogge. Tony
      PS She was born in Almkerk but christened in Dussen.
      PPS Bastiaen Bastiaens was probably a brother of Jan Bastiaens and then
      also son of Bastiaen Bastiaens Koekkoek and Lijsken Hendriks.