van der Heijden, van den Broek, Mijnissen

  • Tony Hofstee
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2013
      I am looking for the birth/baptism dates and places of Johannes van der Heijden, Johanna van den Broek and Maria Jans Mijnissen. Here is what I know.
      Johannes van der Heijden, d. Vrijenban 14 April 1825, age 88, parents unknown.married Geldrop 13 February 1763 Maria Jans Mijnissenchildren:Johanna, c. Geldrop 11 November 1763 (witnesses Petrus van der Heijden, Joanna Mijnissen)Petronella, c. Geldrop 9 December 1765 (witn. Aegidius Mijnissen, Francisca Clerckx)Wilhelmus, c. Geldrop 22 December 1767 (witn. Bartholomeus Scampers, Margareta van der Heijden)Wilhelmus, c. Geldrop 29 January 1769 (witn. Bartholomeus Scampers, Joanna Jans Mijnissen)Petronella, c. Geldrop 9 December 1769 (witn. Aegidius Menissen, Francisca Clerckx)Joannes, c. Geldrop 17 September 1771 (witn. Joannes Mijnensse, Margarita van der Heijden)Joannes, c. Geldrop 16 September 1773 (witn. Jan Mijnesen, Margriet Mijnesen)Maria, c. Geldrop 21 December 1779 (witn. Joannes Schenkelaers, Margarita van der Heijden)
      married Geldrop 1 September 1799 Johanna van den Broek, overl. Zesgehuchten 11 March 1805children:Petrus, c. Zesgehuchten (Geldrop) 25 August 1800 (witn. Arnoldus Smits, Catharina van den Broek, Joanna van Huchten, Franciscus Lammers Martinus, c. Geldrop 23 November 1802 (witn. Antonius van der Heijden, Arnoldus Smits, Jacoba van der Heijden, Maria Schenkels
      Thanks. Tony