Re: [Noord-Brabant_Genealogy] Crielaard/Pieterse

  • rdpiet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2006
      Seeking descndants of my great Aunt Cornelia Pieterse and her
      hubby. She died 19 Jun 1923 and Govert died 21 May 1922, both in
      Andel. Wishing to ascertain if they had any little Crielaard's. Thanks.
      Bob Pieterse, Florida, USA.

      Bron: RANB inventarisnummer: 201 plaats: Andel
      Burgerlijke Stand: huwelijk , aktenummer: 2, datum: 21-2-1901
      BRUIDEGOM: Govert Crielaard
      geboorteplaats bruidegom: Andel
      BRUID: Cornelia Leske Pieterse
      geboorteplaats bruid: Andel
      Vader bruidegom: Jan Frederik Crielaard
      Moeder bruidegom: Cornelia van der Vliet
      Vader bruid: Gerrit Pieterse
      Moeder bruid: Dirkje Monshouwer
      Opmerkingen: Bruidegom geboren circa 1871 Bruid geboren circa 1881

    • rdpiet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10 11:51 AM
        Wishing to establish contact with descendants of my great Aunt
        Cornelia Leske Pieterse. She married Govert Crielaard in Andel. Details of
        children follow:

        1 born dead 30-08-1901 Andel (this child has no name)
        2 Cornelia 06-01-1903 Andel
        3 Dirkje 12-04-1904 Andel
        4 Jan Frederik 30-07-1907 Andel
        5 Cornelis Gerrit 18-02-1918 Andel

        Additional information also welcome. Thanks.

        Bob Pieterse, Florida, usa