Re: [Noord-Brabant_Genealogy] Hello - I'm new here!

  • Paul van Helmond
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2006
      For most members English is not a problem at all! Go right ahead and post your questions/comments.

      Paul

      (Brabander living in the US)
      javh_canuck <javh_canuck@...> wrote:
      Is it alright to post questions and information in English?

      ---------------------------------

    • Esther
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2006
        > Is it alright to post questions and information in English?

        Fire away, Mr. Canuck! Any problems, and I can translate for you, eh?

        Greetings from Beautiful British Columbia
        Esther
      • rdpiet@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2006
          ou can post in tussian if you like. Italian is good also.

        • AH Bos
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9, 2006
            Welcome! No probelem here! Give it a go...

            Arie