Re: [Noord-Brabant_Genealogy] nieuw bij de groep

  • Anthony Hofstee
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14, 2001
      Pieter Jan, thanks for looking in your database. And welcome to the
      Noord-Brabant group. I hope it keeps growing. The more people in the
      group, the more we can help each other. If you have hear of someone with
      information on the van Meel family from Lage Zwaluwe please let me know. tony

      At 02:08 AM 5/15/2001 +0200, you wrote:
      >Tony,
      >
      >Yes in my database I have one other van Meel family, who's orignally coming
      >from Essen. The van Meel family, coming from Lage Zwaluwe, Made and
      >Terheijden is not related with my family.

    • Pieter Jan van Meel
      Message 2 of 6 , May 14, 2001
        Tony,
        read my guest-book, you'll find some remark of a famous dutch aviator, also
        van Meel, coming from Terheijden.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2001
          Thanks. I will take a look. Tony