Theodorus Herlé geb about 1772/1773 Ravenstein

  • Bill Boscia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Hello,
      I am interested in finding out the doop/birth date of Theodorus
      Herlé.
      According to GenLias (overleden acte)he was doop at Ravenstein about
      1772/1773. The GenLias record has his parents as Gerardus Herlé and
      Antoinette Brecht. The 1e daughter of Theodorus was Antonia. He had 2
      sons Theodorus and Stephanus. The son Theodorus named a son Gerardus.
      He was probably RK. He was married RK at Culemborg in 1796. His
      kinderen were all baptized RK.
      I have tried searching on Herlé, Herle, Harle, Harlè, Harlé,
      Harlee and Herleé.
      Can anyone suggest any more searches?
      Does anyone have this familie?
      Are there any online records for Ravenstein?
      Thanks for any ideas?

      Bill Boscia
      Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania