      From: Tony Hofstee
      Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 7:08 PM
      To: noord-brabant_genealogy@yahoogroups.com ; mailto:northamericandutchgenealogy@...
      Subject: [Noord-Brabant_Genealogy] ill health

      As moderator of these two groups I try to keep them up-dated at all times. I have just returned from a two week stay in one of our local hospitals. For a couple of days the doctors didn't know whether I would survive. Medication that I was taking for a severe knee infection caused a lot of problems with medication I was taking for my heart disease and my diabetes. The doctors are still working on the best medications for me. Best wishes to all. Tony