20295RE: [Noord-Brabant_Genealogy] ill health

  • Alie Vermeer
    Nov 14 1:30 PM
      Take your time Tony.and wishing you all the best !

      From: Noord-Brabant_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:Noord-Brabant_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tony Hofstee
      Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 7:08 PM
      To: noord-brabant_genealogy@yahoogroups.com;
      Subject: [Noord-Brabant_Genealogy] ill health

      As moderator of these two groups I try to keep them up-dated at all times. I
      have just returned from a two week stay in one of our local hospitals. For a
      couple of days the doctors didn't know whether I would survive. Medication
      that I was taking for a severe knee infection caused a lot of problems with
      medication I was taking for my heart disease and my diabetes. The doctors
      are still working on the best medications for me. Best wishes to all. Tony