20290ill health

  • Tony Hofstee
    Nov 14, 2012
      As moderator of these two groups I try to keep them up-dated at all times. I have just returned from a two week stay in one of our local hospitals. For a couple of days the doctors didn't know whether I would survive. Medication that I was taking for a severe knee infection caused a lot of problems with medication I was taking for my heart disease and my diabetes. The doctors are still working on the best medications for me. Best wishes to all. Tony