development manager position opening

  • ethelyn30
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      My apologies about the attachment. For some reason, I can't get it to work. Visit the website for the posting about this position, and a grants manager position:

      http://wingluke.org/jobs.htm

      We would greatly appreciate it if you would forward this link and the opportunities to any qualified candidates.

      Thank you, and Happy Thursday!

      Ethelyn Abellanosa
      Deputy Director for Operations
      The Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience