Practical Job Search Advice

  • Lavie Margolin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2010

      I am a Job Search Advisor with 7 years experience helping professionals. Through my blog, Lion Cub Job Search (http://lioncubjobsearch.blogspot.com/), you will get practical advice to help you get a job.

      Some recent topics include:

      On Networking: building credibility and being available

      Does my GPA still matter?

      What are employers looking for in an interview?

      Finding success starts early

      To Employers/Recruiters: Through my Linkedin group, you can post your job openings at no cost. The listings will be seen by group members. Additionally, I will post links regularly through my extensive network of college educated professionals on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.

      To post, just register for my group and go to the jobs section:

      http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1809243&trk=hb_side_g

      Lavie Margolin
      Job Search Advisor
      914.525.0965