Worthwhile Event!

  • Nicole Ayala
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 2:31 PM
      Please pass along to all those who may be interested…Hope to see you
      there! Nicole

      Greetings volunteers and community members!

      We are gearing up for another great luncheon to support our programs
      and services. Last year's "Every Child" event raised over $70,000 and
      we expect to raise even more this year. This year's
      luncheon, "Amara: Rooted in Love" will be held on April 20th, 2005 at
      the Sheraton Seattle Hotel and Towers.

      To ensure that the event is a huge success, we are holding a
      volunteer planning meeting at the Amara Parenting and Adoption
      Services Building (same as our office under the former Medina name)
      on Wednesday, February 9th at 6 pm. Our offices are at 123 16th Ave,
      Seattle. If you need directions, please call us at 206.260.1714.

      We will be going over many volunteer tasks/roles that you may be able
      to help with. There are items for people with a lot or little time.
      Such roles include: logistics, table captains, decorations, volunteer
      recruitment & coordination, raffle sales, and more.

      Please RSVP and let us know you'll be attending the meeting by
      responding to this email or calling 206.260.1714. Snacks will be
      provided. Please feel free to bring friends, family members, etc.

      We hope you can help to make this years' event a success!

      Alyssa Farber
      Development Director
      Amara Parenting and Adoption Services
      (formerly Medina Children's Services)
      (206) 260-1714
      alyssa@... <mailto:alyssa@...>

      Save the Date - Amara Parenting and Adoption Services 5th Annual
      Luncheon, "Amara: Rooted in Love," April 20, 2005, Noon to 1pm at the
      Sheraton Seattle Hotel and Towers.

      "Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a
      family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one." -
      Jane Howard, "Families"